A Vera Bradley diaper bag was passed down to me shortly after Adelaide was born. It was stylish and served us well, so I jumped at the chance to participate in the giveaway. Plus, I thought it would be a great opportunity for my readers to be introduced to some new blogs–many of whom are members of my Philadelphia Social Media Moms group.
New moms will love this Vera Bradley Make A Change Baby Bag! This bag:
- Has an exterior zip-down pocket that reveals a roll-out detachable changing pad with two elastic slip pockets
- Slightly longer straps that make it perfect for a mom holding her child and her bag
- It is a duffle-style bag that is extra roomy with 6 pockets
- The convenient large-zippered front pocket can store lots of things like your phone, wallet or pacifiers and it is has two side bottle pockets
- It can be wiped down or machine washable!
The Small Kisslock Wallet is the perfect addition to your baby bag! It is a tri-fold wallet that is closed by a kisslock coin pouch. The magnetic snap closure opens up to three card slots, a bill pocket and an ID window. Spot clean with a damp cloth.
One lucky winner will receive both the Make A Change Baby Bag and the Small Kisslock Wallet in Indigo Pop!
To enter, follow the entry form below. Giveaway is open to US residents, 18+ and one entry per household. Giveaway ends on 5/25 at 11:59pm EST.
Momma Lew and participating bloggers have not been compensated for this post. Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.